Installation Certification Program
This comprehensive two-day course is designed to train and certify professional installers in the installation of DreamLine shower doors and enclosures
WHAT TO EXPECT
DreamLine® offers a FREE Installation Certification Program at our headquarters in Warminster, PA. This two-day course consists of one day of theory and a full day of hands on installation training with a focus on DreamLine® Shower Doors and Enclosures. Each class begins at 7:45am and ends at 5:00pm. Please be advised, end times may vary depending on class size, so be sure to take this into consideration when making travel arrangements.
The closest airports to our location are Philadelphia International and Trenton-Mercer. For your convenience, a train runs from the Philadelphia International Airport to the Warminster Station, which is across the street from our location.
Upon completion of the course, your company will be listed as a DreamLine® Certified Installer on the DreamLine® website. This will generate FREE leads in your area for the installation of our products.
If more than one employee of your company would like to join us for the class, each attendee must submit a separate registration form.
- Introduction to DreamLine
- Guided Tour of DreamLine Facilities
- Comprehensive Course Includes:
- Product Descriptions (Shower Doors, Enclosures, Tub Doors, Bases)
- Unique & Proprietary Hardware
- Installation Manuals
- Safety Procedures
- Custom Glass Group Overview
- Hands-on Installation Training
- Certification Test (multiple choice)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age or older
- A minimum of 3 years general contracting or installation experience is required to receive certification (Note: attendees with less than 3 years of experience may ONLY participate as an apprentice installer)
- Must have proof of liability insurance and proof of workmen’s compensation
- Must have ability to lift and move up to 80lbs
- Classes are held the 3rd Thursday and Friday of each month. For each session, registration closes the 2nd Monday of each month.
- Attendees may cancel their registration no later than the 2nd Monday of each month
- Attendees are permitted to roll over their registration to one future class.
- DreamLine reserves the right to cancel a class up to one week prior to the start of class. If class is cancelled, attendees will automatically be enrolled in the following month’s class
- FREE Hotel Accommodations (up to 2 nights)
- Certified Installer Business Listing on the DreamLine Website
- FREE Installation Leads in Your Designated Service Area
- Official Dreamline Gift Bag
- Dreamline Newsletters with Exclusive Offers
- Access to Online Continuing Education Courses
- Commercial Installation Opportunities
Click here to register or download
Send completed form to
Attn: Michelle Sanders
75 Hawk Rd
Warminster, PA 18974
See what other installers are saying about the DreamLine Installation Certification Program
“...I just got contracted to be Lowe’s in-house installer for the entire San Antonio area... all thanks to DreamLine...”
“...from start to finish the class was well put together and informative”
“...I really enjoyed the class, I thought it was well done and the hands on was great”
“...every aspect of this workshop was very valuable and instructive”